The Law Office provides services for companies, international organizations, public institutions. We cooperate with one of the leading consulting firms.
The Law office has provided legal services and support:
- concerning successful defending of the business model of one of the leading IT companies in antitrust procedure before the President of the Office for the Competition and Consumer Protection in Poland (the first commitment decision in Poland);
- preparation of strategy of distributed generation and demand management, including drafting law proposals of public financial support schemes for the one of the largest energy enterprises in Poland;
- due diligence of a large heating company, for one of the leading consultancies;
- energy efficiency and self – production model, tolling contracts for one of the largest industrial energy consumers in Poland;
- Home Area Network for the smart grids for the beneficiaries of the World Bank project (preparing a report on legal and regulatory aspects including also recommendations on law amendments on public financial support schemes);
The lawyers working for the office are highly experienced professionals whose expertise and skills are based on a long-term practice and engagement in unique, innovative projects.
While providing its services, we do unconditionally observe the rules concerning the conflict of interests of our clients; in case of the conflict of interest, according to the code of professional ethics of attorneys, we do not accept the commission or we withdraw from the cooperation. We do not accept the commissions which show features of corruption or threaten the economic interests of the Republic of Poland.